Melva International Ltd. works on assessing the effectiveness of the Human Resources function and ensuring regulatory compliance. Our organization has experience working with many clients on the subject matter.
There’s an advantage to having the audit conducted by an external consultant. Because the external consultant has fewer biases about the organization and has a less personal interest in the outcome than an employee of the organization, the external consultant may be more objective.
The audit involves these Steps:
- Define desired HR practices for your organization
- Assess current practices against the criterion that you have established
- Analyze the results and establish improvement goals and take action
- Assessment of the organization’s current HR functions and systems
- Advice on minimal Labour Laws Acts requirements
- A properly executed HR audit will reveal potential areas of concern and provide recommendations for their remedy