Melva International Ltd. will aid the Client in assessing their organizational strategic objectives with their operational objectives. Staff Performance Appraisal System” is a management tool for establishing the extent to which set targets within the overall goals of an organization are achieved.
Through Staff Appraisal, performance gaps and development needs of an individual employee are identified. While, Performance management is the process that links the organization’s goals and strategies to individual and team performance, thus increasing organizational effectiveness. It’s about getting better results from people.
Our organization will guide the organization in the implementation of the Performance Management programs through the following steps:
- Identify the differences between performance management and performance appraisal.
- Identify the purpose of the Performance Management Program.
- Identify the required Performance Management Method.
- Establish the Performance Management rights and responsibilities.
- Apply the Performance Management program phases.
- Set the rating definitions.