Melva International Ltd. will work closely with The Client to reach the most suitable salary structure that is compliant with the salary grades. This service will enable The Client to achieve the following:
- To reward employee’s past performance
- To remain competitive in the labor market
- To maintain salary equity among employees
- To match employees’ future performance with organizational goals.
- To control the compensation budget
- To attract new employees
- To reduce unnecessary turnover
Incentive plans emphasize a shared focus on organizational objectives by widening the opportunities for incentives to employees throughout the organization. Below are the greater results of this service:
a) Characteristics of a successful incentive plan:
b) Financial incentives that are linked to valued behavior.
c) Fair incentive program.
d) Challenging, yet achievable productivity and quality standards.
e) Simple and understandable payout formulas.
Melva International Ltd. will work with the client to create the most appropriate benefit plans. These plans include, but are not limited to the following:
b) Worker’s compensation
c) Health benefits
d) Time-off programs.