Melva International Ltd will work with the client in implementing the four phases of training as follows:
- Organizational analysis
- Task analysis
- Employee analysis
- Trainee readiness
- Learning principles
- On-the-job methods
- Off-the-job methods
Melva Internatinal Ltd will set the basis for the organization to develop the employee’s career and help to achieve a high retention rate within the organization. The basis will help the organization to do the following tasks:
Correlate individual and organization needs
- Encourage employee ownership of career.
- Create a supportive context.
- Communicate the direction of the organization.
- Establish mutual goal setting and planning.
- Identify career opportunities & requirements
Identify future competency needs.
- Establish job progressions and career paths
- Balance promotions, transfers, exits
- Gauge Employee Potential
Measure competencies (appraisals).
- Establish talent inventories
- Establish succession plans.
- Introduce Career Development initiatives
- Provide career self-management training
- Give developmental feedback